109 Industrial Road, Bolton (Region of Peel Recycling Centre)
Sunday – Monday: Closed
Tuesday – Saturday: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Phone: (905) 857-7824
For more information visit Evolve Caledon
Evolve Lifestyle will gladly accept:
- Appliances (large and small)
- Antiques and Collectables
- Books, records, CDs and DVDs
- Building materials (depending on space)
- Home Décor, Pictures and Frames
- Outdoor equipment
- Sporting goods
- Tools and Hardware
- Toys and Games
Until the Drive Through/Drop off is in operation at EVOLVE Clothing, Evolve Lifestyle will gladly accept:
- Clothing and shoes (gently used and new)
- Ties and Belts
Some reasons why donations can not be accepted.
- Poor condition (broken, missing parts, unsanitary, moldy, rusted, etc.)
- Banned for re-sale by Health Canada Regulations or Items that have been recalled.
- Doesn’t have required C.S.A. approval or approval has expired.
- Isn’t compatible with current technology or can’t be properly tested.
- If it possibly contains confidential or sensitive information.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Baby equipment and sleepwear
- Built-in dishwashers
- Computer hard drives
- Gas appliances
- Guns or other weapons
- Life jackets
- Mattresses, box springs and sofa beds
- Safety equipment
- Text books and Encyclopedias
- VHS and cassette tapes
- Personal care equipment or medical equipment
Items of Note:
Retail Operations staff reserves the right to politely refuse unacceptable items. It’s hard to say “No thank you” but we need to consider team member safety, store safety and cost of disposal.
It’s helpful to call ahead if you have a large donation so that we can ensure that we have enough staff on hand to assist.
Some donations are eligible for a tax receipt – if you have questions regarding receiving a tax receipt please contact Catherine Adair, Manager, Retail Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.