109 Industrial Road, Bolton (Region of Peel Recycling Centre)
Holiday Changes to Hours of Operation
Saturday, December 24th 8:30am to 12:30pm
Tuesday, December 27th Store Closed /Donation Drop-Off open 8:30am to 4:30pm
Wednesday, December 28th 8:30am to 4:30pm
Thursday, December 29th 8:30am to 4:30pm
Friday, December 30th 8:30am to 4:30pm
Saturday, December 31st 8:30am to 12:30 pm.
Regular Hours resume January 3rd
Tuesday – Saturday: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Phone: (905) 857-7824
The ReUstore (soon to be Evolve Lifestyle) will gladly accept:
- Appliances (large and small)
- Antiques and Collectables
- Books, records, CDs and DVDs
- Building materials (depending on space)
- Home Décor, Pictures and Frames
- Outdoor equipment
- Sporting goods
- Tools and Hardware
- Toys and Games
In preparation for the grand opening of EVOLVE Clothing The ReUstore will gladly accept:
- Clothing and shoes (gently used and new)
- Ties and Belts
Some reasons why donations can not be accepted.
- Poor condition (broken, missing parts, unsanitary, moldy, rusted, etc.)
- Banned for re-sale by Health Canada Regulations or Items that have been recalled.
- Doesn’t have required C.S.A. approval or approval has expired.
- Isn’t compatible with current technology or can’t be properly tested.
- If it possibly contains confidential or sensitive information.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Baby equipment and sleepwear
- Built-in dishwashers
- Computer hard drives
- Gas appliances
- Guns or other weapons
- Life jackets
- Mattresses, box springs and sofa beds
- Safety equipment
- Text books and Encyclopedias
- VHS and cassette tapes
- Personal care equipment or medical equipment
Items of Note:
Retail Operations staff reserves the right to politely refuse unacceptable items. It’s hard to say “No thank you” but we need to consider team member safety, store safety and cost of disposal.
It’s helpful to call ahead if you have a large donation so that we can ensure that we have enough staff on hand to assist.
Some donations are eligible for a tax receipt – if you have questions regarding receiving a tax receipt please contact Catherine Adair, Manager, Retail Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.