- This event has passed.
HIRING EVENT: CCS is Hiring!
February 28 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PMFree
CALEDON COMMUNITY SERVICES IS HIRING PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKERS
These positions are a great way to start a career with CCS!
Bring your resume and meet with our HR Specialist to discuss details regarding PSW opportunities available at CCS.
- Part-Time: 15 hours/week within the Assisted Living Program locations throughout Caledon
- Casual: Varied Hours within the Assisted Living Program locations throughout Caledon
- Summary of Responsibilities:
– Assists with scheduled and unscheduled ADL’s and IADL’s daily
– Provides emotional support and preventative care that promotes client health and well-being through
active listening, reassurance checks and activation events
– Demonstrates a positive, customer service attitude, ability to gently persuade clients to comply with care delivery
– Demonstrates a professional, calm demeanor when dealing with challenging clients
– Provides emergency response to clients requiring assistance
– Ensures program integrity and client safety by strictly complying with Assisted Living Policies and protocols such as health care plans, work schedules, medication reminder protocols, client confidentiality requirements and maintaining related documentation
– Demonstrates proficiency with completing documentation and report writing in a computerized environment
– Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
– Participates in regularly scheduled staff meetings designed to facilitate open communication, program issues identification, case review, and problem solving and policy advice
– Develops and maintains good working relationships within the work team and with other service providers
– Acts in a manner consistent with CCS Vision, Mission and Values, thus building trust and confidence among clients and the community
Click here for a close-up of our flyer with a summary of required qualifications
Click here for the full job posting
CCS will provide information and/or accommodation pertaining to this job posting and/or the recruitment process in an accessible manner upon request
HIRING EVENT DETAILS:
Date: February 28th
Location: Jobs Caledon 18 King St. E Bolton – Upper Level
Registration: email@example.com OR 905 951 2300 ext. 200