Frisco Pools Inc
We are a pool company specializing in water maintenance, installations, repairs for in-ground swimming pools, hot tubs and water features. We service customers within Bolton, Vaughan, Maple, Brampton, Toronto and Caledon East.
Frisco Pools Inc. is a fast-growing business and is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to handle incoming inquiries regarding pools, hot tubs and water features. We are looking for an individual that is self-motivated, able to work independently and with others, hard-working and customer focused. We are looking for people who want to learn and grow within our organization. This is a permanent position with seasonal hours. We offer competitive pay. Experience is an asset. Training is offered and ongoing. Frisco Pools Inc. is a team environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills in a professional manner across a range of mediums including internet, email, telephone, and in-person.
• Assist with determining merchandise and services to be sold, locate, select and procure merchandise for resale.
• Manage seasonal staff and assign duties.
• Excellent command of the English language. A second language would be an asset.
• Accounts Receivable and Collections
• Process purchase orders and place orders for parts.
• Follow up with supplier rebates.
• Explain the type of and cost of services offered, issue receipts and other forms.
• Assist with Customer Service relations, including maintaining customer electronic files, & responding emails and phone calls.
The weekly hours range from 25 to 30 hours
The hourly rate is negotiable depending on the experience level of the candidate.
Given the seasonal nature, there are generally more weekly hours from April to October. The hours scale back in the winter while we prepare for the upcoming season.
Salary Type: per hourSalary: $15- $18 an hourJob Requirements:
• Your own transportation to head office
• Valid G-Drivers licence
• Proficiency in Windows-based office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Knowledge of pools, hot tubs and water features is an asset
• Marketing experience is an asset
• First-aid and WHIMIS is an asset
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Flexibility with hours
• Accurate, organized and detailed
• Team player
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Client focus
• Dependable and Reliable
• Ethically and morally responsible
• Must be a self-motivated team player able to organize and prioritize workload in a high volume fast-paced environment.
• Monday to Friday, & rotating Saturdays
• Average day 9am to 5pm, flexible, extended times during peak season
• Winter hours are reduced (Dec to March 15 to 30 hours per week) (2-4 days/week)
We thank you for your interest. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.